Friday, October 3, 2008

Set it free


Oh! gosh, its only day 2 and I am already under pressure to write the next one. I am sure the pressure will be much less as days go by....

Let me start with a Khalil Gibran's quote today:

“You may chain my hands, you may shackle my feet; you may even throw me into a dark prison; but you shall not enslave my thinking, because it is free.”

So rightly said. It is so true, no one can stop you from thinking. But think about it: are we not the prison for our thoughts? we think and think and think....and there are thoughts, thoughts and even more thoughts. Where are they? they are just locked as prisoners with us. Prisoners of our minds.

Thoughts can dance,
Thoughts of a dancer

Thoughts can paint
Thoughts of a painter

Thoughts can dream
Thoughts of a dreamer

So think to be one...

"Consider minds not as prisons but as the windows to the world.Unleash your thoughts and set it free, that will make room for more"

...maybe that is one more reason for my Blog!!

No comments: