Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nothing is Beautiful


Last night I had a dream, there was this wonderful lady walking down the street with a bright smile upon her face. I am trying to remember the street now, but cannot. I know I was walking to school. My school bag was carelessly hanging across my shoulders and I was distracted to everything around. Stopping by the roadside at every little debris on the road inspecting it, I was ambling along when this happened. Coming back to this lady, I noticed her smile, due to the intoxicating effect her brilliant vermilion spot on her forehead, had on my eyes. As she walked, her oil soaked thick black hair was neatly tucked into position.Her shoulders, like a queen's, stayed steady and upright. As I watched her, I was standing staring at her through the bunch of yellow flowers hanging between me and her,only about five foot distance from where I was. Thousand thoughts filled my mind. I just watched her and soon...
With little effort in her strut, she made her way down the sidewalk and out of my view.
She left my sight and I was still struggling to find who she was. Her appearance was distracting, deceiving,intriguing.... She had a compelling quality that I cannot describe. Back to reality, the dream is over but I am still hung over. I don't know if she was real, but her beauty was.

You can ask me about her, but don't ask me about the beauty, "Nothing is beautiful unless you see it"

No comments: