Thursday, September 9, 2010

Strength


Life takes us through strange situations. It motivates you, teases you,makes you happy and many times humbles you. "I am strong" I would think, to handle all these.

But there are moments when you think through those difficult moments and realize "of course your are strong". This time, it was different : I also realized, I am strong, not only because of me, but because of people around me. Or may be, even more humbly put : I am stronger because of people around me.

I guess strength is more of how you combine yourself with other well wishing bodies around you. there are has been many a mention about : a flock of geese flying in formation can move faster and maintain flight longer than any one goose flying alone. Synergy is a law of nature.I believe, we should use these subtle laws of Nature to help us encounter turbulences in life.

I would apply the same logic and acquire "Strength through Synergy" People who share a common cause and wish; can get where they are going quicker and easily, because they are traveling on the thrust of one another.

as humans, we more than have the sense of a goose, we stand by each other, protect one another and sometimes make new friends who seem to be going in our direction. Belief and Conviction will take us to the destination.There is hope.

"Your strength is not yours alone, but the strength of the people around you.Every moment is different, So do things differently. One plus one equals more than two."

Dedicated to all the good Samaritans around me

No comments: